Includes - Contact with the expatriate/family to present the following:
1. Art of Living Introductory brochure including
- pre-move information and advice,
- type of accommodation, rental information etc.,
- residential areas of Brussels
- lists of local and international schools, universities etc.
2. Client Arrival Details questionnaire.
- This completed form gives AOL the necessary information to begin the accommodation search.
- Hotel reservations
- Welcome meeting at the airport.
- Accommodation search (based on questionnaire completed by client).
- Program and description of possible new homes
- Tour of potential accommodation (two days).
- Assistance during lease negotiations
- Lease signature and registration.
- Assistance with insurance contracts and bank guarantee.
- Connection of utilities (gas, electricity, water, telephone, TV cable).
- Assistance with entrance inventory.
- Legalities(certificate of residence and identity card, certificate of authenticity (USA) and driving license).
- Assistance with purchase and fitting of appliances; washing machines, dryers, etc.
WELCOME PACK including details of local amenities, list of hospitals, English-speaking doctors and dentists, plumbers, electricians, leisure activities, clubs etc.